Dec 19, 2016
Larry Markson, Personal Empowerment, Practice & Business
Success and Prosperity Coach to over 100,000 people for the past 35
years, has devoted his professional life to helping others
transform their thoughts, actions and feelings until they are able
to experience the fulfillment of their inner dreams and life's
believes that your business and your personal life are waiting for
a leader (YOU) to show up and that, "Who you are 'inside-the-skin'
determines how well what you do works."
in his fifth decade of sharing his Secrets of Success with
audiences from only 25 at The Cabin Experience to over 8,000 as a
Keynote or Special Guest Speaker for outside businesses or
organizations, he has learned that it is "successful people" who
build successful businesses and lives - and that…."Success comes
FROM you, not TO you."
- Markson shares a personal story about his passion for
chiropractic, but also some failures in the business and personal
- “If someone else can succeed, so can I.” – It is the person
that becomes successful, not the techniques, etc.
- Sense of self comes from MFTP - Mother, Father, Teacher,
Preacher. Our sense of “self” can either help us be successful or
- What matters is: how you see yourself, how you communicate, and
how you can attract everything into your life for your own
Talking to Yourself is Not Crazy
- Affirmations, Written Goals, Meditations, Visualizations
- Great relationships, self image, spiritual connection, helping
society, are measures of success.
- Inadvertantly, we are constantly thinking positively or
negatively about ourselves.
- Inability to forgive someone, Fears – two things that hold us
- “I’m comfortable” means “I know I am limited but I’m okay with
it.” It is mediocrity.
- Yo-Yo Sydrome – people are up or down but what happens to them
- The Power of Observation – most people are not self-observing
themselves in public. We should be communicating in a style that
matches the person we are talking to.
- Start saying what you DO want, instead of what you DON’T
- People want to be liked, so they do not want to get out of
their comfort zones.
- The Cabin – 3 days in a removed environment that helps people
- Next one March 30-April 2, 2017 at his own home in
- Larry Markson’s number: 516-318-1444
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to