Nov 25, 2016
Dr. Steven Shoshany holds a doctorate degree
from Life Chiropractic University and is currently the Clinic
Director of Chiropractic New York. He has been a guest on the Dr.
Oz show 9 times and most recently appeared on the show to discuss
the unfortunate death of model Katie May and any role that
chiropractic may have played in her vertebral artery
- Appeared on Dr. Oz show 9 times!
Spoke about recent episode involving Katie May.
- AmpLIFEied by Dr. Jason
- Gerry Clum – former Life West
- Conclusion: Chiropractic is
- From the autopsy results, it
appeared as though her death had to do with the position she was in
for an extended period of time.
- “Bowhunter’s stroke”
- Overall, chiropractors are very
safe, we have low malpractice insurance.
- The ACA is usually the go-to
resource for the media.
- Improving communication –
patients can tell if you are not being genuine. Give
- Get out of your comfort zone. Put
in the sweat equity.
- Tips for the new doc: Establish
your brand, Talk to people, Get out of the office.
- Tips for the experienced doc: Get
out of the office and bring people in.
- Lesson learned: understand your
demographic and don’t spend too much money on advertising. Online
platforms are important!
- ZocDoc - $3,000 per year
- Anthony Robbins’ books and
cassettes, Netflix documentary
- Get up early and GO!
- Favorite book:
The Art of War
- Best business advice: from his
accountant- “Everything is a business expense”
- Contact Dr. Steven Shoshany on
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or
helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d
love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe.
While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and
a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or
comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the
comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!