Nov 28, 2016
Dr. Ben Rall ran 1000+ visit
per week, all cash, family wellness practice in the
Midwest. His passion is
paying forward by teaching the big idea, to those who have never
heard it.” He proved that by consistently hosting 200-300 people in
his monthly office lay lectures. His clinical and practice success allowed him
to help manage over 450 chiropractic clinics across the globe.
He has helped open clinics in Africa, traveled around the
world teaching chiropractic and delivering care, and even provide
care for Olympic athletes including the 2012 games in London.
He currently resides in Atlanta GA with his beautiful wife
Megan and 2 subluxation free children, Jack and Grace.
- Listening to Reggie Gold speak inspired him to become a
chiropractor. “Chemistry of
- “If you were the only one to know about chiropractic, would it
survive?” – Reggie Gold
- Dr. Rall shares his personal chiropractic miracle story, then
how he was afraid of what people thought.
- Dr. Rall turned his practice around by simply speaking the
truth about chiropractic to his patients.
- Vitalistic model of care, instead of disease model.
Cooperative Wellness by Dr. Ben Rall.
- Employers want their employees healthy, they are on your
- For the new doc – you need to be able to speak publicly about
- For an experienced doc – you need to develop a strong
- Success = influence and impact, and doing it with love.
- Daily rituals – reading scriptures, meditation, exercise,
- Favorite Books:
The Bible, Ayn Rand’s Atlas
Shrugged, Ryan Holiday’s Ego
is the Enemy
- Best business advice from Sid Williams: “You always have to
keep your serving hand above your business hand.”
- Best way to contact him is through Facebook
what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or
helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d
love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe.
While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and
a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or
comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the
comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!