May 22, 2017
Dr. Noel Lloyd graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in
1971 and founded Sound Chiropractic Centers in his home state of
Washington. Dr. Lloyd now heads up Five Star Management and The New
Patient Academy, supporting chiropractors around the world. The
Chiropractor's Guide: 56 Proven Ways to Help More People, Have More
Fun, and Make More Money.
- Career ending injury kept him from being able to adjust
- Became a chiropractic patient at 5 or 6 years old and decided
his career around age 11.
- 5 Star Management – emphasis on developing associates where
- New Patient Academy – putting a representative out in the
community to get the new patients in the door.
- COAs – Community Outreach Assistance
- Stremlining patients, “Power hours,” working to capacity
- If you have the new patients coming in, you might be more able
to consider going cash only.
- Strong philosophy, vision, and goals, will all form a good
- One script that is very necessary in 5 Star Management.
Develops teamwork and a great doctor-patient relationship.
- Two things patients are concerned about: What’s wrong? Can you
- Keep it brief!
- For the new doc: Find the practice of your dreams and see what
it looks like. Associate with someone that will train you in
technique, patient management, and how to produce new
- “If chiropractic could help you feel better, shouldn’t you at
least know about it?”
- 7 Step Hiring process – finding a person that is
temperamentally fitting for the marketing job. Give them one
program to learn. Usually paid per hour.
- For the experienced doc: Invision what you want in 3 years! See
how others that have been in your shoes, and what they did to
- Surround yourself with people that are a good influence.
- “Good habits good life” – Noel Lloyd
- Personal heroes: Jesus, Wife, men of integrity
- Daily habits: Getting up at 4:10a.m., Exercise, Webinars,
The E Myth Revisited,
The Lost Art of Disciple Making, Jane Nelsen’s
Positive Discipline for Children
- Best business advice: “Buy low, sell high” “Get out of debt as
fast as you can”
- Contact: http://www.myfivestar.com/
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to