Mar 13, 2017
Dr. Jen Faber, DC is the founder of the Freedom Formula and
coaches health and wellness providers on how to build a practice
that gives them freedom and the lifestyle they want. She
transformed from being a burned-out associate to building a
successful six-figure practice working less than part-time.
- Focus on healthcare instead of sick care.
- “Chiropractic chose me”
- Within the first few months, she became burnt out with high
volume practice and stressful collegues.
- We need to create balance in personal life and work life, to
avoid burn out in practice. This will create longevity in
- Lifestyle Practice
- Create your own definition of a successful practice.
- Frameworks and structures can be applied to your goals to
create a future version of your practice.
- Being aware, Create future vision, and build your practice
- Why are you doing what you are doing?
- Reacting instead of creating your practice – will not get the
results you want.
- Launching practice – start minimalistic!
- New grad – go back to your WHY, and start simple
- Automate your practice – scheduling and paperwork. Look at your
energy and time leaks. Creates a better experience for
- Marketing –Focus on the person first, then talk about what you
- Actionable advice – Think “What do I want to create?” Focus on
the bigger vision.
- Personal heroes: Richard Branson
The Miracle Morning
- Contact: http://www.drjenfaber.com/
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to