Feb 20, 2017
Scott Levine was born and raised in Toronto, Canada and has been a
practicing Chiropractor since 1996 at Vita Health Clinic where he
works with a team of chiropractors, massage therapists, a
naturopath, and an acupuncturist. Over the course of his career, he
has taken over 150 courses, developed his own system to scan the
body, created industry used software to deliver video exercises
(myRxX.com), and continue to reach out to his community with a
message of health.
Levine also focuses on Brain Based Chiropractic, a treatment for
ADD/ADHD for both children and adults utilizing chiropractic,
nutrition and exercises to create balance in the brain.
was most recently, he was honored by an elite coaching company as
their International Chiropractor of the Year,
- “Chiropractic chose me”
- 1st version: treating pain, 2nd version: multidisciplinary
practice, 3rd version: brain-based approach.
- Invest back in yourself- further education.
- Get an assistant as soon as you can, have a location that is
convenient for people.
- When transferring patients, talk about the patient in a
“doctory” way, in front of the patient.
- 3 Types of Exams: Brain, Communication, and Chemistry.
- Year long programs
- Brain-based chiropractic- looking at neurofeedbacks
- Functional exams with kinesiology
- Multi-sensory approach to training the brain.
- Balance is one of the best systems to train the brain.
- Videos on how to do ADL’s in a biomechanically correct
- Marketing techniques- big exhibitor shows, Farmer’s
- Postcards instead of brochures – helps to simplify your
- Screenings - Functional muscle exam
- Postural scales
- Great talks: Interaction and workshops instead of powerpoints.
Intro and exit are very important! Inspiration. 30 mins
- Walk With Your Doc program – org
- Teaching people how to walk properly.
- Advice for the new doc: take lots of courses, become focused
and become a master, have a coach, learn the importance of a
- Advice for the experienced doc: take lots of courses, find a
new passion, take vacations.
- Negative branding: people have a misunderstanding of what we
- Lesson learned: accepting that chiropractors are in the
business of education and service.
- Personal heroes: Dr. Joe Dispenza
You Are The Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Rituals: Meditation, Drinking Water
Body’s Many Cries for Water
The Brain’s Way of Healing by Normal Deutsch
- Best business advice: Constant neverending learning. Invest in
your team. Have a good bookkeeper.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to