Nov 23, 2016
Betsy Pake is an entrepreneur, award-winning
business achiever, competitive weight lifter and success coach who
hosts the popular podcast, The Art of Living Big. She earned
her BA in Psychology in 1994 at
Castleton University in Vermont and is certified in Precision
Nutrition and as an Infinite Possibilities Trainer. She is
currently working on her NLP Practitioner Certification.
Betsy's mission is to help
inspire others to thrive through change and live their Big Life.
Her latest book, Start Small Live Big, speaks to that ideal. She
speaks to companies and non-profits on how to impact their
organizations with individual leadership and team building by
focusing on Starting Small. She loves a good tailgate, the beach
and she'd push you out of the way for some goat cheesecake. She's
the author of the best selling book, Become A Nutrition Ninja and
lives outside Atlanta GA with her husband Craig and daughter
- Cross-fit athletes are chiropractic patients! Try to partner
with a cross-fit gym!
- Having sales experience can help you "sell" chiropractic. but
these skills can be learned even if the concepts are new to
- When talking to a patients, listen to the words people are
using, and reinforce what they are saying.
- Show empathy for a person by using, “Feel, Felt, Found” and
discovering the persons concerns.
- Big Life – greatness, success for you.
- When you get uncomfortable is when you start to grow.
- Start Small Live Big
- “The Chase Method”
- You have to be constantly re-adjusting yourself as you are
going through life.
- Fear means go!
- First, get a vision. It is common for people to know what they
- Get clear on what you WANT.
- Betsy shares success stories of her clients.
- “When it’s your business, you are going to love it the
- Give people ownership in your business to get them excited
about your business.
- Actionable content: Start small, take a tiny step toward the
goal then you will find the motivation.
- “We are like candles. We don’t know how useful we are until we
are in the dark.”
- Lesson learned: Don’t be afraid of dealing with pain.
- Success = Dwayne
Cummings “A Sensational Life
- The Miracle Morning
by Hal Elrod
- Daily rituals: Meditations, visualizations, “That’s Right”
- Medical Medium
- “Betsy’s favorite things” on website has a list of books.
- Best Business advice: “Stay in your zone of greatness”
- Contact: betsypake.com,Social Media @betsypake
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to