Oct 20, 2016
Jay Morgan is a Board of Trustee member for Parker
University, Dallas Texas. He is also an
internationally Known And Respected
Chiropractic Consultant. He actively provides Chiropractic
Practice Management To
Over 500 Offices World Wide. With $100,000 in Yearly Collected Increases, he
has Consulted with over
8,000 offices worldwide. Dr. Morgan is founder and developer of Chiropractic Associates
one of the nation’s largest Chiropractic Clinics, seeing over 800
patients per week, with $1,000,000 plus yearly collections! He is
also a former Vice President
of Gibson Management, one of the most respected chiropractic
consulting firms in the profession post graduate instructor for
chiropractic colleges, associations, re-licensure. With
over 30 years
experience. He has also coached European
Morgan specializes in one on one coaching, instruction,
- His mentor: Dr. Charles (Chuck)
- Students think diplomas will make
them successful, but they are unrealistic
- Seasoned docs seem to isolate
themselves because they are burnt out.
- About cash practice – “Your
practice is a pie” – 60-70% should be cash, one slice
should be insurance, one slice P.I.
- “Copy what works rather than
create what doesn’t.”
- Full turn-key support for the
coaching program at $149/month.
- New patients are the #1 need
for a successful chiropractor.
- Collections are #2 concern for
- Consistent and regular
chiropractic care is necessary for health.
- It is easier to shorten a long
recommendation rather than lengthen a
- Over-recommending and
- Marketing: personal contact is
#1. No-no’s – newspaper ads.
- Groupon – high amount of people
but many not interested in long-term care.
- Actionable content: Mission
statement, Goals, Map out a strategy, Get financed.
- “Your practice is like a river,
have a lot of tributaries”
- To launch a practice today,
$60-75K – lean and clean, low overhead.
- Breaking even – average doc
takes 2 years. His clients – 120 days.
- “Keep balance” – work, family,
- Success = Dr. Charles
- Daily rituals: Get up! Make
- Book: Shut up, Stop Whining,
and Get a Life by Larry Winget
- Best business advice – Have a
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or
helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d
love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe.
While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and
a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or
comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the
comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!