Sep 23, 2016
Part II of Dr. Day's exciting interview with marketing
powerhouse and chiropractic enthusiast, Bharon Hoag!
- Become more successful by figuring WHO your ideal patient is
and catering to their needs.
- Only focus on the type of patients that motivate you and give
- Chiropractors should specialize just like the medical
profession has i.e.; pediatric, geriatric, family chiropractic,
- Specializing also builds referrals between chiropractors.
- Learning from failures: making decisions within Ohio State
Association without communicating well enough, put his reputation
- Cannot have success without failure, do not be afraid of
- Part of true leadership is having a group of people that buy in
and support you.
- Success = balanced in life but continuing to want more.
- Daily habits/rituals: Prayer, keeping himself humble,
congruency between words and actions.
- Surround yourself with people that will hold you
- Favorite book: Red
Platoon by Clinton Romesha
- Contact: onechiropractic.org, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or
helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo
Podcast then we’d love to
hear about it! Please
head over to iTunes
and subscribe. While you’re at it,
leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others
can find us! If you have any questions or
comments about this show
or its contents, please
post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!