Nov 3, 2016
Dr. Brian Stenzler received his
Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University in 1998 where
he received honors in Clinical Excellence. In 1999, he received a
Master’s degree in Sports Health Science from Life University. He
is also a Certified ULT Facilitator & Corporate Consultant and
provides wellness and lifestyle coaching and consulting for
businesses around the globe.
- In 1996, Dr. Stenzler and his
business partner Dr. Gregg Baron created the concept of the
D.R.E.A.M. wellness practice whose
ultimate purpose is to bridge the gap from the current
reactive system of “healthcare”
toward a proactive model of wellness by providing the tools
and venue for one’s
- His career is highlighted with
numerous accolades including 2003 New York Chiropractor of the Year from the
New York Chiropractic Council and the 2012 San
Diego Doctor of the Year
from the CCA San Diego and
he’s been recognized by the American Red Cross for assisting the
rescue and relief workers at Ground Zero following the 9/11
Dr. Stenzler served as the President of the California
Chiropractic Association from 2014- 2016, the state which houses
close to 20% of the profession 2014.
He currently serves on the CCA
Board as the Immediate Past President; a founding board member of
OneChiropractic; and the District 5 Director for the Congress of
Chiropractic State Associations. An he is also on the board of
directors for the San Diego Senior Games Association
- D.R.E.A.M. Wellness – teaching people the 5 facets of
- D.R.E.A.M.= Diet, Relaxation, Exercise, Adjustment, Mental
- “Garbage in, garbage out”
- Corporate talks – allowing people to come to you, don’t push
your business cards
- People want to feel your energy, this is what they will
remember – passion
- Challenges: Our identity is so unknown, new grads don’t know
- “Who you are determines how well what you do works”
- BNI group,
Referrals, Yelp, Website.
- Groupons – Not a great idea because there's a difference
between attracting people in and devaluing services. Also, are you
attracting the right kind of patient to your practice whose sole
focus is price?
- Actionable content: Decide what type of practice and what role
you want, Figure out your “why” and demographic, Make sure all
marketing is in alignment with your philosophy, Have a coach.
- Learning from failures: going into business with someone he
shouldn’t have, high overhead – Don’t overextend yourself.
- D.R.E.A.M. Wellness is systems-based, not personality
- Success = Mother Theresa, “Wanting everything you have”
- Daily rituals: Affirmations, Visualization, “Hour of
- The E-Myth
Chiropractor by Michael E. Gerber and Frank R.
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to