May 30, 2017
Drs. Zach and Serina Harvey are recent graduates of Cleveland
University and are associates practicing in Peru. They are planning
to starting their own practice in a few years and had some
questions for Dr. Day.
- “The dream” of owning clinics in Peru and the U.S.
- Getting a clinic started in Peru and hiring new grads to work
that clinic so they can move back to the U.S. and start another
- #1 Priority – Financing.
- Things to work on – staff training
- Policies and Procedures manual- write it down!
- Develop your vision for the clinic
- Ideal Location – have at least 3 alternates
- Targeting younger and more athlethic patients
- Budgeting! Know the cost of living, and all your expenses.
- Start out with minimum amount of equipment.
- “Lean and mean”
- What is the best way to get your message out? Social media,
health talks, marketing strategies targeting your demographic
Social Media Made Me Rich by Matthew Loop
- Internal and External marketing
- Map out your dream practice, describe your avatar.
- Be prepared to put in hard work and time.
- Write things down, figure things out, refine your trade.
- Get an accountant!
- Figure out a timeline for everything you need to do – work
backwards from your goal.
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
How to Win Friends and Influence People
The 4-Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
Tools of the Titans
The E-Myth by Micheal Gerber
- Gary Vee
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to