Mar 20, 2017
Originally from South Dakota, Dr. Ryan Bones graduated from the
University of Nebraska with a degree in Biological Sciences before
receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker University in
Dallas, TX. He specializes in neurologically based chiropractic
corrective care for everyone from pregnant moms and newborns to
teens and adults. His biggest calling in life is spreading the
message of true health and he recently gave a TEDx talk at Southern
Methodist University entitled “Dr. YOU: Understanding Your Very Own
Superpower”. He has recently become the president of
- Ryan knew he wanted to be a chiropractor early on in his life
because he loved people and wanted to be in healthcare.
- His biggest passion in chiropractic: helping people that have
no other options.
- Only being open for less than a year, business is booming in
- Lots of time spent on his business plan during school – 50
pages! Banks responded well.
- Biggest fears when opening his practice: that he wasn’t going
to live up to his own expectations.
- Style of care: “Homey” atmosphere of his clinic. “Healing,
happiness, and love.” Thompson technique adjusting, no modalities.
All insurances accepted.
- Best Facebook page of Fall 2016 by ChiroSushi!
- Authenticity is key!
- People don’t connect with chiropractic, they connect with
- Talk the talk, and walk the walk – be authentic always.
- For the new doc: Have a plan, immerse yourself in EVERYTHING in
- For the experienced doc: utilize social media to reach your
community and not spend a lot of time.
- TED Talks: through a networking event during chiropractic
school, met a woman that asked him to apply. “Dr You,
Understanding Your Very Own Superpower”
- “When your passion is bigger than your fear, you are going to
push through things.” – Dr. Ryan Bones
- “If you are the smartest person in the room, you’re in the
wrong room.” – Dr. Bones’ Dad
- AMPED, Black Diamond Club
- Favorite book:
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Best business advice: “Be authentically you”
- Facebook: Beyond Bones Chiropractic or Ryan Bones
- Instagram: Beyond_Bones
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ted Talk: Ryan Bones
- “Millenivation” Next Ted Talk Coming soon!
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to