Feb 27, 2017
- Kristina (Kris) L. Petrocco-Napuli, DC, MS, is
currently an associate professor at National University of Health
Sciences-Florida. She completed her doctor of chiropractic degree
from New York Chiropractic College, following graduation she
entered into a post doctoral fellowship program within chiropractic
technique. She also received a master's degree in
instructional design development and evaluation from Syracuse
Petrocco-Napuli has a strong interest in women's health, chronic
pain and integrative care. Petrocco-Napuli is frequently sought
after as a national speaker and has a strong interest in clinical
and educational research.
- Fascinated by the chiro table as a child, started getting
adjusted at age 4.
- After gradation, started her own clinic while teaching.
- Focus on women’s health and how chiropractic can help the
- Women are traditionally the health guides of the
- 57% of women are in the laborforce. Females roles are changing
- Listening to the female patients entire story is very important
in treating them.
- Problems are always multi-factoral.
Know Yourself, Change the World – article by Parker
- Talk about products that alter body chemistry – a way to
connect to womens’ issues and educate them, and get their
- Action steps:
- New docs – You are ready! Don’t be afraid to reach out to
- Experienced docs – Dig deep in your toolbox and reinvigorate
your care. Investigate yourself, reconnect with yourself.
- Biggest challenge – starting her own practice. Having
confidence in treating people, and learning about business.
- Personal heroes: Dr. Ken Pagett
- The history of our profession is important to know and
appreciate how far we have come.
- Rituals: Belief and Trust
The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World by Dalai
Lama and Desmond Tutu
- Best business advice: “Treat the patient not the
- Being authentic and true with people means a lot.
- Twitter: drkrispn
- Facebook: Dr Kristina Petrocco Napoli
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to