Feb 13, 2017
Dr. Andrew Timbs graduated from
Sydney Australia, Macquarie University in 2005. Today he
owns Wellness Chiropractic Clinic,
with branches at Stirling and Malvern. In 2012 he became the
president of the Chiropractors' Association of
- Life-changing moves for Dr. Timbs – being an associate and
running a supplement company.
- Chiropractic runs in the family – easy decision.
- Subluxation and vitalistic based practice.
- Marketing was mostly internal. External marketing – Dinner with
the Doc. Doing talks – rotating same three talks. 30-40 mins.
- Public speaking – preparation and planning, understanding your
- CA’s had huge impact on the practice.
- Consistency is the biggest key to chiropractic success.
- Utilization of chiropractic (actual) is 50% over a 5 year
period. But we are only keeping 10-12% of them. We need to better
educate our patients.
- Simplify chiropractic as much as possible. This will help
communicate the message. Consistency is key.
- Best advice for new grads: focus, planning, get sharp on your
- Best advice for seasoned doc: clarify your purpose, finding a
group of chiropractors and meeting with them regularly.
- Difference between a job and profession.
- Most of us don’t have all the qualities for every aspect of
business, but working together we can be more successful.
Supplement – endogenous ketones.
- The faster you fail, the quicker you can succeed.
- Heroes: Greg Norman and Tiger Woods, Dad, Richard Branson and
- Daily rituals: self talk and affirmations, maintaining positive
The Energy Bus
- You have to care more about the patient than the money they are
- Best business advice: setting goals, having a mentor.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook:
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro
Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head
over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating
(5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you
have any questions or comments about this show or its contents,
please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to