Jan 2, 2017
Dan Sullivan is a chiropractor, speaker, author, and one of the
most sought after health experts in the United States. He’s
well-known for showing chiropractors the profound science and proof
behind what they do to give them certainty in communicating to the
Sullivan began investing himself into the world of Chiropractic in
2004. His mission began with building one of the largest
single-doctor natural healthcare clinics in the state of
Nebraska. Dr. Dan expanded his pursuit to the world of
research and education in 2012, speaking to students,
doctors, and the public while serving as an Official Chiropractor
for the United States Wrestling team during the 2012
currently lives with his wife and daughters in Atlanta,
Georgia, where he passionately continues to research and
speak on the scientific validation of the Principle of
- Dan recalls his initial chiropractic inspiration – he knew
chiropractic could change the world, he had a strong passion.
- Communiation, Action, Philosophy
- He made it his mission to understand chiropractic science and
research, and then help chiropractors communicate it to
- Communication is mostly through our certainty in what we are
doing, actually works!
- Communication consists of: Certainty, Confidence in abilities,
- We need to be willing to have the conversation about
chiropractic to other types of docs.
- We need to be well-versed in stroke evidence for when patients
ask us about it.
- Chiropractic adjustments influence the brain, more than we
- “Would you rather have a back problem or a brain problem?”
- Contact: ChiropracticAdvocate.com,
Like what you hear?
Subscribe! If you’ve found any value or helpful
information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to
hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While
you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a
review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments
about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments
area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!