Dec 12, 2016
Dr. Michael Gibson has committed
himself to helping others to live the best life
possible. After graduating with a
Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of Western Ontario, he
received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree and Masters of Science
in Chiropractic Sports Science from Life University. He
is the co-creator of Life By Design, owner of The Wellness Group,
and co-owner of CrossFit 613.
He maintains a busy family
chiropractic practice, a full speaking schedule and finds time to
implement the principles and practices of Life By Design in his own
- Life By Design:
Lifestyle program, coaching/consulting
- Life By
Design for Chiropractors
- Evolved in the fact that work load is split up and the results
- LifeCon Event –
Ultimate Chiropractic Marketing Blueprint!
- Self-esteem, certainty can separate docs from being successful
- Clarify your WHY
- Content marketing – blending online and offline marketing,
getting your brand out there.
- A big marketing mistake: not knowing who your market is.
- BNI groups- create your own!
- Spinal screenings may work well in some markets. Some people
may see it as unprofessional or needy. By invitation, can be
- Productivity hacks: 1. Taking social media off the phone. 2. No
email on phone or laptop.
- Patient experience: clear about what they do and don’t do.
Reset expectations by differentiating. Thoroughness of day 1 visit,
so patient looks forward to next visit. Smooth systems!
- “Build your case” on day 1 through objective testing, thorough
- New doc: The Six Pillars
of Self Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- Experienced doc: Spend time to create new vision for your
- Gibson shares challenging story about sister’s diagnosis of
Leukemia. Forced him to re-evaluate what he thought about health.
“Evaluate everything you believe.”
- Success is differently defined for every person. For him,
spending time with his family is success.
- Best business advice: “Never forfeit the truth for
- Bad business advice: To not bring on an associate until his
practice was built to full capacity.
Like what you
Subscribe! If you’ve found any value or helpful information in
the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it!
Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave
us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can
find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or
its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll
be happy to answer them!