Oct 5, 2016
Dr. Day discusses the fast-growing franchise, The Joint, and
it's approach to chiropractic care.
- Started by John Leonesio who is NOT a chiropractor.
- Concept: no appointments necessary, only dx subluxation.
- Single visit fee, contract visits fees
- Takes insurance out of the equation
- Advantages: adjusting skills improve, make okay amount of
- Disadvantages: lose out on the people who WANT to use
insurance, PI, MVA, etc.
- People who work there are interchangeable.
- The Joint as a business model attracts those who are price
shoppers looking for the “Loss leader”. Many are looking for the
cheapest price and don't appreciate value.
- It it a good or bad model? You decide.
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or
helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo
Podcast then we’d love to
hear about it! Please
head over to iTunes
and subscribe. While you’re at it,
leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others
can find us! If you have any questions or
comments about this show
or its contents, please
post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!