Sep 26, 2016
- Day talks about the trials and tribulations in launching his
podcast - Things don’t always go as planned.
- “Life is like a river, it has currents. Sometimes you get swept
to a place you weren’t planning on going... So get good at
staying upright, riding the wave, and navigating the current.”
SOME ADVICE FROM OUR GUESTS SO FAR...
- Dr. Michelle Robin – Treat every patient as if there's
a sign on their forehead that says, “MMFI” (Make me feel
- Jackie Waechter – Provide a great experience for your customer,
beginning to end.
- Dr. Lawrence tam – It’s what YOU say about you that really
matters, not what other say.
- Dr. Beau Pierce – “A rising tide raises all boats.” That is,
set the tone for your office and watch everyone else get better.
Advice for new docs: Go shadow at least 20 chiropractors (and this
is great advice for experienced docs who are stuck and want to make
- Tony Robbins – “Life doesn’t happen to us, it happens for us.”
Stop being upset when things don't work the way you planned. Take
the 50,000 foot view and realize that life is happening for
- Seth Godin’s book Tribes – People want to belong to a
group so sreate a tribe that loves YOU.
- Bryan Beaver – Become a good listener.
- Dr. Jeffrey Langmaid – Present to medical doctors how you can
help with their patients.
- Dr. Danny DeReuter – Post personal life on social media. People
want to know about you and your life.
- Louie La Vella – Market the authentic you!
- Craig Ballantyne – The three “C’s” Control what you can, Cope
with what you can't, and Concentrate on what's important. And
Don't waste time arguing!
- Dr. Ed Osburn – Establish yourself as an expert. Create a
- Dr. Jamie Richards – Chiropractors are big dreamers with little
action. Practice, Prep, Personal Days.
- Lisa Engle – Do less telling and more listening, especially
with female patients. Ask your patients who are moms, how we can
- Bill Esteb – Becoming “findable” and “patient-centric”
- Dr. John Minardi – Research is catching up to what
chiropractors have been saying all along. Research shows that
adjustments release dopamine which regulates cortisol.
- Dr. Gilles LaMarche – Create a purpose statement. Know the WHY
before the WHAT.
- Dr. Stuart Hoffman – Help patients through the misinformation
about stroke and chiropractic. Check out his FREE informed consent
- BIG IDEAS: Mindset! Communication! Social Media!
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or
helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo
Podcast then we’d love to
hear about it! Please
head over to iTunes
and subscribe. While you’re at it,
leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others
can find us! If you have any questions or
comments about this show
or its contents, please
post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!